THE AUTO CLUB 400 FANTASY LEAGUE
START YOUR NASCAR SEASON OFF RIGHT, MAKE YOUR WEEKLY PICKS OF THREE NASCAR SPRINT CUP DRIVERS THAT YOU THINK WILL FINISH ATOP THIS WEEKS STANDINGS. IF YOUR DRIVERS ACCUMULATE THE MOST POINTS FOR THIS WEEKS RACE YOU WILL WIN A PAIR OF THREE DAY ROOF TOP SUITE TICKET WITH PIT ROAD AND VOCTORY LANE ACCESS TO THE AUTO CLUB 400 AT AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY! SUBMIT YOUR ENTREES BELOW FOR THIS WEEKS RACE!
COMPLETE ENTIRE ENTRY FORM INCLUDING FIRST NAME, LAST NAME, AGE, GENDER, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL, DRIVER PICK #1,#2,#3 AND BE SURE TO PUSH SUBMIT WHEN FORM IS COMPLETED.
PLEASE READ BELOW FOR COMPLETE RULES AND DETAILS.
MAPLETON COMMUNICATIONS, LLC
NASCAR FANTASY CONTEST
Rules and Regulations Contests and Give Away
Please read the following carefully:
1. AUTO CLUB FANTASY LEAGUE. Contestants can make one entry per week per person, per house hold. Contestants will choose three drivers, by either name or car number. If their driver scores the most points for the week they will be the weekly winner and will receive one pair of 3 day Roof Top Suite tickets, pit road passes and victory lane access (subject to change based on weather and availability). All submission is to be made during the following date ranges and entries must be submitted by midnight of the Friday prior to that week’s race. Daytona 500 2/14/14 to 2/21/14, The Profit on CNBC 500 02/24/14 to 02/28/14, Kobalt 400 03/03/14 to 03/07/14, Food City 500 03/10/14 to 03/14/14. Once a contestant has won a week of the fantasy league, they are no longer allowed to enter for the following weeks.
2. No purchase necessary in order to participate in the contest
3. Officers, employees, and employee-volunteers of KBRE and its parent company, Mapleton Communications, LLC (Radio Merced LLC), as well as their immediate families, are not eligible to participate in the contest
4. All winners must be at least 18 years of age.
5. Participants may win only once during any 30 day period. Winners are not eligible to participate and win a prize until after 14 days from the date of their last win. If the prize is valued at greater than $150 participants must wait 30 days from the last date of their last win.
6. The decision of KBRE and Mapleton in verifying and confirming winners will be final. KBRE and Mapleton reserve the right to discontinue on-going promotions and contests as deemed necessary.
7. Prizes are non-transferable KBRE and Mapleton reserve the right to substitute prizes if the prizes promised become unavailable during the duration of the promotion. The alternative prize may be of equal or greater value than original prize. Non-cash prizes are not convertible to cash. Prizes that are time and date sensitive such as concert tickets and trips cannot be substituted if the winner is unable to use such prize.
8. Taxes may be due for certain prizes awarded by KBRE. Winners will be responsible to pay any taxes due. Station KBRE will file IRS Form 1099-MISC reporting the winner of any prize valued at $600.00 or more, or the winner of prizes valued at a total of $600.00 or more during a calendar year. Thus, KBRE may ask winners for their social security numbers or to complete IRS Form W-9, Requestfor Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification.
9. Winners must provide photo identification when claiming prizes.
10. All phone calls to our request lines are customarily recorded and may be broadcast on the air. In addition, certain winners may also be required to sign a release to authorize KBRE and Mapleton’s radio network to use their name in future promotions and contests or to put their voices and comments on the air as a form of testimonial for promotional purposes only, without additional payment or consideration.
11. Prizes that are unclaimed within three months after the announcement shall be forfeited. Checks awarded as cash prize shall be voided and forfeited if not cashed within six months from the date of the check. Cash prizes can only be awarded if the necessary photo identification is presented. Date sensitive prizes must be picked up 48 hours prior to the event or they will be redistributed.
12. Due to the coverage of Mapleton nationwide, a contest may be voided in locations where prohibited.
13. Should there be any questions regarding the rules of conduct of the Contest, please call Jason La Chance programming director of KBRE at 723-2191.
14. All prizes won are used at the winner’s own risk and responsibility.
15. Each winner shall hold KBRE, Mapleton and their officers, employees and agents free from any liability or responsibility for winner’s use of the prizes.
16. The winner will be responsible for the time spent, transportation, taxes, tips and other costs in connection with the receipt or use of the prize won, without any liability or responsibility by KBRE, Mapleton, and their officers, directors, members, employees and agents.